Using the Trello app for Mac 2.15.2-733We use a Microsoft SSO for all Atlassian products, combined with CBA https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/entra/identity/authentication/concept-certificate-based-authentication. The app logged me out recently and now when I try to log back in it fails with a "Fail to retrieve certificate error".It works well in Google and other browsers. No issues with other applications such as Jira.I tried to clear everything, uninstall and re-install. Nothing worked.
Hello, SimonWelcome to the community.Is this issue happening on the APP or i Misunderstood? In case I did, is this issue still happening even on incognito mode? Can you give more details about it? I want to investigate further.Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
Hi Alisson, on the Mac APP, desktop.In browser, Incognito or not, it works fine.Thanks
Hi Simon,
Thank you for your clarification!
Could you please try clearing the app's cache to see if that resolves the issue? You mentioned you cleared but i wasn't sure if it was on the app as well, so in case you didn't you can find the steps to do this at the following link:
Troubleshooting for the Desktop App (Windows and macOS)
Let me know if that helps!
Hi Alisson,
I work in IT at the same organization as Simon, and did some initial troubleshooting with him. Just wanted to add that I installed Trello on my own macbook and replicated the same failure. I was not prompted to select a certificate either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.