My organization administrator is no longer with the company. However, your email address is Organization Administrator. How do I request to update this login to a new email that is at the company?
Hi @Bia Paz ,
this can easily be resolved by reaching out to Atlassian support : https://getsupport.atlassian.com/
They will add another Org Admin to your site.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Apart from what Alexis said, organizations sometimes re-activate this specific email/account so they can access specific data or, in this case, add another organization admin in the Admin Hub. This depends on the company policies of course, but that's something I've seen some teams doing a couple of times.
Cheers,Tom
It appears only admins can contact support. Since our admin has left, this is no longer possible. Any suggestions?
I have tried to launch a Service Request to not avail. I am always lead to the AI chat instead. Apparently i do not have privilege to launch anything via https://getsupport.atlassian.com/ . What other alterative way i can get to the support for help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.