Hello all! Thanks for any help you can provide.
I use MacOS, iOS, PC, and Web Trello App. I also heavily use UpNote. I want to be able to open the UpNote app to a specific note using UpNote's callback/deep URL link (e.g., "upnote://x-callback-url/openNote?noteId=f0ae36c2-b145-4f50-a22a-d04558f3fe04".). When I past this into the Trello card Description or Comments...it does nothing. When I try to make it a link, Trello won't let me and says it's "invalid". I tried entering as Markdown too and still it doesn't work. The ability to open the specific note in UpNote is incredibly valuable to my workflow. It's the only "gotcha" I've run into in my journey from Trello + Evernote to Trello + UpNote.
This UpNote callback URL link does as expected when pasted into a Chrome tab (it opens the UpNote app and navigates to the specific note). It behaves similarly/properly if I paste that link (then click on it) in the Reminders, Notes, Pages apps. I just tried it in Todoist and that works properly. Please don't make me go back to Todoist. I love Trello!
Thank you!