Hello,
I would like to set up a customer portal for anyone to access and submit a request without needing to log in.
Further, I want that my customers be later able to access that request and fully manage it (view replies, provide new information, etc.) by using the portal UI without needing to sign in.
- Customers can access the portal UI without logging in
- Customers can submit a request through the portal UI without loggin in
- Customers can later access and manage that request through the portal UI without logging in.
My question is: Is there any way that customers don't need to sign in in order to review and manage their submitted requests in the portal UI? For example, does the ticket submission generate a (private) link that will allow the recipient to later access and manage his/her ticket?
All the information/documentation I have found regarding JSM confirms that the open portal configuration is feasable, and customers can submit their requests by I have found no information regarding HOW the customer can later access his/her ticket and manage it to read the answers and write/provide further information.
Here are some useful links related to my question:
What different account types can customers have? | Atlassian Support
Solved: Customer portal - View requests
Set up and manage portal access | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support
Introducing the login-free portal for Jira Service Management | Atlassian Support | Atlassian Documentation
Thank yoy very much.
Kind regards.
Antonio.