Hello,
I'm asking if jira has an alternative for Freshdesk, to receive, track and response on the emails we receive on a specific donation
appreciate your cooperation and provide me with all the details for my inquiry
thanks in advance
@Basma Sabry Jira has an edition dedicated to these use cases!
See: https://www.atlassian.com/software/helpdesk-software
@Aron Gombas _Midori_ Appreciate your response,
I have a question here, after creating a project, I wanna make sure that our response on the ticket to the customer, we want him receive it on the sender email not just as a response on a ticket
Thanks in advance
I am not sure if I correctly understand this.
If what you look for is that every response the support agent writes to the ticket is automatically sent to the customer (who opened the ticket) in email, then it is possible with Jira Service Management. It is a very basic feature, just works out of the box.
My question here is how to set Jira when I receive a ticket via email, our response or comment to be sent to sender email again not only as a notification
Hi @Basma Sabry ,The Customer Notifications in Jira Service Management project cover this requirement. I recommend reading the following article: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-notifications-do-my-customers-and-service-desk-team-receive/
The customer notification sends an email to the customer, which, in the event of the comment, would also include the comment itself in the email, but you should also be able to customize the templates.
Articles from the following page could also be of use for a better understanding of the built-in JSM notifications: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-notifications-for-your-customers-and-team/
If you are already trying something similar, if you let us know more details about what you have configured, what the results are and what you are looking for instead would help us get a better understanding of the problem and assist you.
I hope this helps.
Kind Regards,AndreaMETA-INF Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.