Hi
I am having issues to migate HSQL db to Mysql using the Mysql Workbench 5.2 CE. On the Source target there is no option to select HSQL db..any help?
The Switching Databases documentation may help.
Will do that but how do i connect mysql db through Jira?
Hi Tshepo
Since the structure from both database system are different, believe that the best approach would be:
1. Create a XML backup from HSQL instance
2. Import it into a MYSQL instancehehehe
Also, if you're trying to import a few number of ticket, perhaps you should try to do it by a CSV file. For further details about that, please use the following link as your guideline:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Exporting+Search+Results+to+Microsoft+Excel
Cheers,
Paulo Renato
Run the script in JIRA_INSTALL_DIR/bin/config.bat and you'll find the database connection in the Database tab.
Hi! I have deleted the config file under jira folder and was able to get back to Setup screen. So i have managed to configure Mysql database, thanks
I have import XML backup ,But there is some issue we faced for ex there is no images screenshots comes through backup file and no workflow comes any idea about that.
This is a six year old question. I would recommend asking a new question with more detail on what you did (how did you export, for example)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.