I can create recurring tasks but I want to know if I can make them appear on the Jira Calendar.
Hi @Wandile Mncwabe
The minimal requirement to show issues on the calendar is to have the "Due date" field set with a date value.
@Wandile Mncwabe How are you creating the recurring tasks? If you're using an automation rule, you can set the due date as part of the issue creation action (you could also use smart values to set the due date to be x number of days after the issue is created). This should mean that your created issues would appear on the calendar.
Hope this helps!
Amazing thanks @Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ it works!
Thank you so @Marc -Devoteam- it works!
Please accept my answer as a solution.
This will help other community member trying to solve the same.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.