We are looking for solution to automatically import some repos which use additional dependecies. For example have Repo A and in the background and csproj have defined additional 2 repos B and C.When we import repo A we need to go on dependices and manually click repo B and C. Is it possible that Compass automatically populate dependencies based on csproj or yaml file?
Hi @karlo krickic ,
Digging this 'out of the grave', but I've heard someone else mentioning this would be a nice feature. For now, as far as I know, Compass does not support this. I've tried to check open tickets in JAC, but couldn't find anything related.I've asked the support team to review the requirement and to potentially create a new suggestion. If they create a new ticket, I'll share the link here. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Hey again!
Here's a link to a feature request related to this requirement, so I'd suggest leaving a vote (and potentially an explanation of your requirement in the comments): COMPASS-172: Automatically add component dependencies based on repository information
You can also set yourself as a watcher to get notifications about ticket updates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.