I need to know the creation date, hour and minute of my issues in a search for issues. How can I do?
Hi @[deleted],
You can use e.g.:
created >= "2024/04/18 16:48" and created < "2024/04/18 17:00"
Which find all issues created between 16:48 and 17:00
Hi Rudy, thanks a lot. My question was not precise enought. I need to collect the creation's hours written in the answer of JIRA. I supervise IT infrastructures. Incidents occur and are logged in JIRA SM using tickets. I want an export with the date and time of all these incidents.
Hello @[deleted]
You can execute a search for the issues from the View All Issue page and then Export the search results.
The exported data will include dates and times for Date/Time fields such as Created, Updated, and Resolved.
HI @[deleted], you can do it like Trudy mentioned in her comment.
I'm also a big fan of this free Atlassian plugin for Excel: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221301/jira-cloud-for-excel-official?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
There is also one for Google Sheets: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220382/jira-cloud-for-google-sheets-official?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It gives you more control of what your are pulling into your sheet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.