I searched and tried some of the suggestions with no luck, so I'm hopeful that by posting my specific question someone can help.
We have Trello cards on a Trello Board. Within the card I put a checklist with dates and assign the tasks. I did the calendar integration, which is super cool, but what I'd like to have happen is that when an item is checked OFF a checklist (as it's completed) I do not want it to pop up on the calendar.
All of the automation suggestions seemed to be for the entire card, not for an item on a checklist within a card. Let me know if what I want is possible. If not, it's no biggie - as sometimes checking what pops up on the calendar to verify it's done is good - BUT I'd rather keep items off the calendar if they're already done.
Thank you!
Lori