We have a locally-hosted version of Jira. We previously set up Stash on a local server on our office LAN, and an Application Link was created between Jira and Stash correctly. We then decided that we wanted to set up Stash on a different server (at a different IP address) on our office LAN. Doing this created a new Application Link between Jira and Stash, which worked correctly. We then removed the first Stash server (reformatting that server in the process). Now we get an error that Jira can't communicate with the first server:
Request to http://10.4.20.80:7990 failed: An error occurred whilst communicating with Stash: No route to host
This makes sense, since that server is no longer there. So attempted to delete the Application Link to the first server, but when I do I get this error:
Couldn't retrieve manifest for link with id cc353bd3-dd1c-3168-9aeb-c6ebb85c78b2
and I'm unable to delete the Link. Since I can't bring the old Stash server back online, I don't seem to be able to remove the Application Link. Is there any way to work around this?