Greetings,
I've run into a problem with the "Tempo Timesheets" plugin.
The plugin itself installs just fine but I can't seem to enable it. It just shows an error message.
What I have tried so far from gathering bits and pieces of info around the web:
1) Add the JVM parameter -Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300.
2) Reinstall the plugin / restart the system.
3) Try different versions.
4) Check dependencies.
I've been going through these steps in different combinations but to no avail.
A fragment from the error log:
2015-07-22 10:11:12,949 Timer-0 WARN [internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor] Timeout occurred before finding service dependencies for
[NonValidatingOsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin, config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml)]
2015-07-22 10:11:12,951 Timer-0 ERROR [internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor] Unable to create application context for [
is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin], unsatisfied dependencies: Dependency on [(objectClass=com.atlassian.streams.thirdparty.api.ActivityService)] (from bean [&activityService]), Dependency on [(objectClass=com.atlassian.streams.spi.UserProfileAccessor)] (from bean [&userProfileAccessor])
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Application context initialization for 'is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin' has timed out
at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.timeout(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:454)
at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.access$000(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:50)
at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor$WatchDogTask.run(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:105)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
2015-07-22 10:11:12,952 Timer-0 ERROR [plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Never resolved service '&activityService' for plugin 'is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin'
with filter (objectClass=com.atlassian.streams.thirdparty.api.ActivityService)
2015-07-22 10:11:12,952 Timer-0 ERROR [plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Never resolved service '&userProfileAccessor' for plugin 'is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin'
with filter (objectClass=com.atlassian.streams.spi.UserProfileAccessor)
2015-07-22 10:11:12,952 Timer-0 ERROR [plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Unable to start the plugin container for plugin is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Application context initialization for 'is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin' has timed out...
JIRA version: 6.2.3
Tempo timesheets version: 7.13.1
Please let me know if any more info is required.
Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.