I am trying to add links to an existing field in the JSM assets schema called NinjaOne link.
I import the links, but they work as text and not URL
How do I import them so they are used as a URL for this schema and the field I chose?
Hi @Gili Bar
did you already check the following documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/prepare-your-data-for-importing-into-assets/
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/attribute-types/
Hope that helps you to continue your mission.
BestChriscatworkx
It's already starting with https:// ( I thought about it)
This is not the solution, but thank you
just to be sure: The Type Value of your Asset field "NinjaOne link" is URL and not Text, correct?
Correct - URL
Hi @Gili Bar You need to change the field to the URL type.If you are interested in efficient monthly patching with NinjaOne, you will be pleased to hear that we have just released a scheduler that integrates with it.Work & Maintenance Scheduler (WMS)It supports your engineers during patching by providing information on the scope of work, including device state, and enabling them to put multiple devices into maintenance mode in NinjaOne with a single click, for example.
In case you need a promo key or extended trial, please reach out.Kind regards,Samuel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.