Hi all,
I need some guidance, I would like to track change issuetypes that are scoped/unscoped on a daily basis. This in order to track how many changes from one day to another are scoped or unscoped.
So I doing this :
I have a saved filter that I am exporting everyday in XLS : see JQL query below in bold
I historise in an excel sheet a few columns and I add dates
From there I can then insert charts etc, but I would like this to be done directly in JIRA with Charts in a dashboard, but I have not found/managed to find it.
I am using Custom Charts in a Dashboard
project = [value] AND issuetype = Change AND fixVersion = [value]
I would like to see the number of issues with fix/version in [value] the day before , today, and the day after
Thanks a lot for your support