Hello,
I'm trying to move a board to new workspace in a free version of Trello. I'm admin in both and both workspace are public.
When I try to change the workspace from board settings I get the "You don't have permission to see this board"

Nevertheless, I can see the board listed in the left panel below the workspace I wanted to move it. If I choose the board from the left panel and check its settings, it shows again that it has been moved successfully.
Now, if I move between workspace and boards then the board "moves" back to its initial workspace, but if I check its settings it shows the new Workspace!
After all that, once I go to another board and/or close/reopen Trello, the board goes back to the initial workspace both listed and in its settings.
The board has a lot of history and archived items that we don't want to lose by just copying the board.