How do I fix this? Need a verification code whenever I log in, but when I check in settings, 2FA is already disabled. Anywhere else I need to go to fix this?
Hey there! I checked your account, and you're right—there's no 2FA enabled right now. I'd really recommend turning it on, though. Not only does it boost your account security, but it can also cut down on those constant verification requests when you log in. Let me know if you need help setting it up!
To answer the question directly, are you saying there is no option to avoid the verification code? It is not a choice?
Correct, there is no option to avoid the verification. That said, it's important to mention that, except in cases where you're moving locations or using a VPN, once you have verified your login, you shouldn't be prompted for a new confirmation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.