Looking to upgrade to 5.6, but don't want to lose Copy Space. Can I get an ETA on when someone plans to review the compatibility? Thanks!
Hi Paul,
The latest version (2.3) was released in 2013-03-20 and it is compatible with the confluence version 5.5.6.
I would think that this version is also compatible with the 5.6 but was not updated in the Atlassian market place yet. As far as I know, there's no ETA for this plugin to be released a new version.
I recommend to go to the page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugin.copyspace/versions and click on watch this plugin to receive updates of new versions and compatibility changes.
Cheers,
Rod
I'm following it on the marketplace. Thank you. Do you plan on updating the marketplace listing soon?
Does someone knows when Copy Space will be compatibile with Confluence 5.6.x?
Regards,Michael
Let me ask Atlassian, why such important and handy thing as Copy Space still isn't built-in Confluence function?
Confluence users must perform risky unsupported procedure like this instead of using one-click operation.
We need Copy Space in Confluence 5.6.x too.
Regards,Mark
Yes, I just tried it with confluence 5.6.4 and it works.
I had more work to migrate the confluence because of an wrong collation in the database...
Regards,
Dirk
I have install it on 5.6.4 and the installation completed. In the AddOn-Manager the Plugin have the Status incompatible. Furthermore I haven't the functionalities as shown in the documentation of Copy Space. So how did you fixed it? Regards, Mark
Hi Mark, the warning is also shown in my instance. But on a space in the admin section if the copy menu and it works.
So what is missing?
Great Question.
Please, vote and watch the following issues:
Vote & Watch!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.