Hello @Dominik Paulin ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
The screenshot is of a page in Confluence Cloud. Confluence Cloud doesn't have version numbers.
Hello Robert,Sorry, the sreen grab is not from my confluence. I just wanted to illustrate that I can't find this bar to insert header images.Thank you
@Robert Wen_Cprime_ I confirm my version of conflence is 8,5
Right. The reason you can't find it is because that's a feature only on Confluence Cloud. If you can see a version number, you're on Data Center.
Here's the article explaining what you would see (again, on Cloud). https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/make-your-page-and-its-title-more-memorable/
Hi @Dominik Paulin
Confluence comes in two varieties - Cloud and DataCenter.
The core functionality is the same but there are visual and functional differences.
The one that you refer to is one of them.
When using Confluence docs, it's important to ensure that you're looking at the right one - notice the tabs (toggle between Cloud and DC) + the option to select a specific semantic version as there will be differences between 8.7 and 9.0.
AlloI don't think I use the cloud version.See the screen grab, it's a capture of my screen and my confluence.
Thanks
@Dominik Paulin Then yes, you are on Confluence DataCenter (or the know discontinued server version), and your GUI and certain features are different.
Okay, but how do I add a header image to the version I have?Thanks
Because you're on Data Center, you should look at the following Community question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Image-Headers-and-Emojis-for-Confluence-Data-Center/qaq-p/2444112
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.