Hello,
I’m experiencing an issue with role assignments in my Trello workspace. When I try to invite a specific member, Aude, as a "Member" in the workspace, she automatically appears as a "Workspace Administrator," even though I only selected the "Member" option.
Here are the main points of the issue:
- I go to Invite Members to Workspace and enter Aude's email address.
- Instead of appearing as a "Member," she’s automatically designated as a "Workspace Administrator."
- The workspace member list shows her as an administrator, and I have no option to downgrade her to a standard "Member" role.
- I’ve confirmed that other members can be added as standard "Members" without any issues.
I’ve already tried:
- Checking for any admin status she might hold in individual boards.
- Removing and re-adding her to the workspace.
- Reviewing workspace and board permissions to ensure there are no conflicting roles.
Is there a way to reset or modify her role back to "Member" without administrative privileges? Any insights would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance for your help.

