So I've been trying to log into Trello using both a web browser (Mozilla Firefox) and the Trello app on Android. It's been like this for the past week:
- Try to login using Trello (using the Sign In Using Email option).
- Use my password manager to fill in the password (I'm using Bitwarden)
- Receive a notification that I'm unable to login because my email and password is incorrect.
- I'm given an option to send a request to reset my password to my recorded email address. I do so.
- I receive the email to reset my password, and follow the link to the Trello password reset page. I generate a new password using my password manager. My password is successfully changed, and it opens Trello on the browser.
- I attempt to login to the other device using the password I use. I receive the same error message as I do in step 3.
- I attempt to log out on my current browser and attempt to login again. I receive the same error message as I do in step 3.
- Repeat step 4 onward, over and over again.
I've noticed that the system does recognize the password I put in in step 5, as when I attempt to reset the password was the password I previously used, the system says that I've used this password before.
So far the issue persists with Trello, although even for this community forum, I had to reset my password again. I've yet to log out from this session, as I'm concerned that I might get stuck in the same loop I did when I did it with Trello.
Would appreciate any head's up on what's happening here. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks.