Hi, I am new to trello and have created Trello space. I can see it;s to do tool but do offer other features as well.
I am trying to find below from Trello. Is there any guide / steps available where I can find it quickly. Also, I need to generate few reports from trello. I can find the templates but can;t see any specific reports which generated by Trello. Can you redirect me to find to find below please
1. Manual Reporting using Trello Data
- Custom Lists and Labels: Organize tasks into lists (To Do, In Progress, Done) and use labels to categorize tasks.
- Card Counting: Manually count cards in each list (e.g., "Done" list for completed tasks).
- Date Fields: Use due dates and card creation dates to track progress or backlog trends.
- Custom Fields Power-Up: Add extra fields (like priority, status, or assignees) to cards, which help in creating a detailed manual report.
2. Export to CSV and Use Spreadsheet Tools
Trello allows CSV export (available in the Business Class version) for boards, which you can then analyze in Excel, Google Sheets, or other spreadsheet tools to create custom reports. You can:
- Filter tasks by due dates.
- Count tasks per user, list, or label.
- Visualize tasks using charts or graphs (e.g., pie charts for task completion).