We are looking for a solution to help ensure groups across our organization stay coordinated on deadlines and plans, and we believe Team Calendar can help accomplish this; however I'd like to understand what the best practices are for tracking milestones within JIRA. On the Team Calendar product video it appears to add JIRA calendars that contains milestones for projects, so I wanted to know what the best practices are for doing this. In some shots it looked like different date fields were used, but in other shots it appeared like different issue types were used - so I couldn't tell what the recommended practices were for different situations. As with all of your products this appears very configurable so I'm sure there are multiple ways of tackling this, but if possible we'd like to take advantage of the experiences and knowledge that others have already had with this product to understand the best practices.