Good Morning,
Since the new recent update of the improved version of trello cards, I am experiencing the below issues which are seriously ruining my entire workflow:
• Card Cover Text Colour Setting - whenever I display a custom picture as my card cover, I select the white text colour option, but the trello mobile version does not change to display the card cover title in white text (it only displays the dark grey text colour for every single card cover title across every single board that i’m using). I need to display the white text colour for every card cover title so I can clearly see the name on all my the cards, as dark grey makes it nearly impossible to read the card cover titles on the mobile version. (the desktop version works as normal, this issue is only on the mobile version)
• Markdown - I edit my entire board comments on the trello mobile version and use markdown consistently. Whenever I use the header markdown (###) for creating various different heading sizes in the comments section on any list, the markdown does not change on the desktop version, instead the desktop version just displays the actual markdown syntax (#####) on every comment, on every board i’ve applied the markdown to without changing the header sizes.
I’ve attached two screenshots for each issue (desktop version & mobile version screenshots)
Please can someone kindly get back to me with a solution to resolve the issues, this would be greatly appreciated