I just upgraded the gadget and I have lost the Deprecated group timesheet gadget
how can I either get the latest version of this gadget or go back to a previous fversion of the gadget?
Hi Simon,
There is non-deprecated Timesheet Gadget, and you can specify 'Group' there (do not confuse it with 'Group By').
Though there is no automatic migration possible.
Thank you.
Hi Andriy.
This is the error we are getting:
Error loading gadget from rest/gadgets/1.0/g/jira-timesheet-plugin:group-timesheet-gadget/group-timesheet-gadget.xml: org.apache.shindig.gadgets.GadgetException: Unable to retrieve gadget xml. HTTP error 500.
It only started happening after I upgraded the Plugin.
any ideas?
Regards, Simon
Please remove it from dashboard in Administration of your dashboard, and add new one.
That works fine now - thanks.
Can I suggest an improvement for the next release? can you make the group field a dropdown? we have lots and lots of groups so it's tricky to type it exactly right.
just a thought..
Thanks again for your prompt response. We have just purchased a full licence via atlassian as we are very please with the overall functionality.
Simon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.