Hello Everyone,
I have been trying to enhance our service management project with automation rules for our asset schema. I seem to have a hard time finding information on how to format the JSON escaping functions for fields that are not simple text. I also encounter failures when trying to update assets with certain field types.
For example,
I have a rule that should trigger when issues transition, search for an issue type, and update an associated assets object tethered to the issue with an assets object field.
{
"objectKey": {{issue.Affected Asset.key.asJsonString}},
"Environment": "{{issue.fields.Environment.value}}"
}
Where "Environment" is a select-list text field for the issue and a select-list text attribute for the asset object.
The rule succeeds on the automation page, but the asset object attribute is not updated.


Rules that use only "manual" text fields with alphanumeric characters have no trouble.
Is there a more detailed list of JSON functions compatible with the Scriptrunner feature? And while here, any thoughts how to fix this failure?
Any help is highly appreciated!
Kind regards,
Stephen