I have multiple pages in the same space, onto which I would like to add the Page Properties macro and create a new page with the Page Properties Report macro.
Each of the pages I would like to add the Page Properties macro to contain the following:
- baudit label (this label has existed for 1+year)
- riskdates label (new label)
- multiple page sections
- Deck of Cards macro
Initial Design:
Initially I created a new Card within the Deck of Cards and embedded the Page Properties macro within the Card. I added the riskdates label to the page and used a header column. I did this on two pages to start so I could get the design correct and ensure the Page Properties macro worked as expected on the new page.
I then created a new page, within the same space, higher in the tree hierarchy of the two pages containing the Page Properties macro. I included the label and set to "Current Space". Upon saving, the Page Properties Report shows "no content found"
For Troubleshooting I have tried the following:
- Created a new label (riskdates) in case the old label (baudit) was causing issues
- Created a separate section on the pages and moved the Page Properties macro to the new section thinking perhaps the issue was the usage of the Deck of Cards macro in conjunction with the Page Properties macro
- Transposed the data to horizontal and used a header row vs a header column
- Attempted to open the Page Properties Report page in Firefox in case it were a browser issue
- Cleared my cache in Google Chrome and restarted Google Chrome in case it were a browser cache issue
None of these troubleshooting attempts have been successful, the Page Properties Report macro still shows "no content found" and I am at a loss for what to try next. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
*****To add to this - logged on this morning to see the page properties report page, working without issue..... any ideas why this would take an overnight to function and test design etc?...******