Users that are watching a page are getting emailed even when notify watchers is unchecked. They are not watching the space.
Any ideas on where to start looking?
Hi Ethan,
Could you elaborate more on what those email notifications are about? This is because it seems that the 'Notify Watchers' checkbox only affects edits on Confluence pages.
However, the following changes will still notify the watchers, as mentioned in Watching Pages, Spaces and Blogs :
I suspect that it was one of these actions that triggered the notifications.
Hi Joe,
I've just isolated the issue to pages which use Service Rocket Scaffolding plugin. I will reach out to them for help but figured I'd add the information here in case you have any ideas.
Thanks,
Glad to hear that you've managed to isolate the root cause of the issue. Hmm, I'm not really that familiar with the Scaffolding plugin, so I'll leave this in their hands then. Have you raised an issue at their Support site?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.