Going to My Atlassian -
https://my.atlassian.com/product
And then going to Atlassian Home -
https://www.atlassian.com/
Everything I see is for Atlassian Cloud. Where have all the Data Center products and documentation gone?
Hi @Jeanne Howe ,
you can go to this page for Jira DC information : https://www.atlassian.com/enterprise/data-center/jira
Other products are listed on the parent page too.
And the documentation will be here : https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/jira-data-center-documentation-472219731.html
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hi @Jeanne Howe
Atlassian documentation is hosted at confluence.atlassian.com, select the Data Center tab and you should be set.
If I use a search engine to look for a particular feature, the search results will frequently return the Cloud documentation link. I have to click the "Data Center" button in the top right and select my LTS version.
Hi Alexis,
Thanks for the link. I can get there if I use the full link but if I try to walk the URL, once I reach the Enterprise page there is no option to select DataCenter.
Jeanne
Thank you Jim.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.