I tried to change jira cache updating time 3600 second to 6 second using /atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/crowd-ehcache.xml. But it still not working. It get 3600 seconds( 1 hour ) to update cache.How to change the cache updating time in jira?. Thanks
Are you sure you are on onDemand? I think not because you could update the files.
Anyways, for the later versions of JIRA, cache time is configured on the UI and not on crowd-ehcache.cml. Can you look under Administration > Users > User Directories.
I cant find the extract location of it. can u help me to change the cache restarting time to 6 seconds. Tell me the way to do it
If you edit the directory you have configured, you will find something like 'Synchronisation Interval'. It is entered in minutes. So the least I guess is 1.
Are you you want such a small interval? That is going to affect the performance!
Retagging because it isn't On Demand version.
I really wouln't reduce it much if I were you. Is there a reason you want to reduce the user caching downwards? The defaults work for most people.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.