I have been admin of a board, however when i try to access the board it asks me to request access?There are no other admins of the board therefore the board now seems to be stuck in limbo.
Any advice would be welcomed!
Hello, OliverWelcome to the communityCan you share the URL of this board so I can take a look on the system? Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
Thanks @Alisson Sartor This is the best I can get as I can't get on the board https://trello.com/invite/b/63e9f799ace2f548c01e6a06/ATTIb5566925bcd504d9c0d324e854b63eea7BD039A1/arthur
Hello, Oliver!
Thank you for sharing the link.
I wanted to confirm whether you are attempting to log in with the following account (I've obfuscated it for security reasons):
o***er@w**tela***s***io.*o.u*
I noticed that you submitted your question using a different email address. The account I mentioned above is the admin for that board and should have no issues logging in and accessing it. Could you please confirm if you are using that account?
Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
Looks like someone invited my old account, thanks for spotting that Alisson. I'll dig out that password and log in with that account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.