Just upgraded to Confluence 5 and we are getting the error as stated here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Confluence+5+global+navigation+bar+gone
However I do not have descriptors table in the database. I do have a dbo.DESCRIPTOR. Would this be the same?
Hello Evan,
Do you have a decorators table? I think the KB is referencing that table rather than the descriptors table.
Sorry, I have dbo.DECORATOR . A typo in my first post. I have made a copy of it but wanted to be sure before I delete it. I am running on an SQL 2008 R2 Instance.
Evan,
It sounds like you have the right of things. Making a backup of the table before you truncate it is a great idea. The dbo.DECORATOR is the table you are interested in clearing. Please let us know if that works for you.
I was able to resolve the issue by submitting the command
truncate table dbo.DECORATOR;
This is in SQL 2008 R2. Thanks for the help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.