I literally has the same issue as this^PLEASE HELPStop telling me use another web or clearing cachce, I already done that and it's not working + I can't reopen my closed boards
Slide to my discord DM's: Dikuy#9888
Hi @Industri Gunadarma 1ID10
Can it be due to how many collaborators you have?
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/workspace-user-limit/
This might help:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/unable-to-edit-a-workspace-board/
Regards
I'm fairly new to Trello and still very much a novice but I ran across a similar issue today and mine was a simple fix. I'm using the free version also and have multiple accounts/ workspaces so that I can have more boards. My problem was that I was logged into Account1 but that account was not the admin of the board so I just had to switch accounts. If you haven't already, double-check who is the admin for the board, especially if you have multiple accounts linked like me. This probably isn't your issue but hey, sometimes, we overlook the simple things... just thought I'd throw it out there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.