Hi Team,
Need help to understand the cost of essentials Opsgenie service, also need it full features if I have 100 users.
Hi @Alok ,
For a comprehensive comparison of features across different plans, refer to Atlassian's official pricing page.
I just checked the Pricing:
Thanks for the info.Also I need clarity on categories under Essentials Support only -
1 Alert & Notification is it only for 25 users only and do I need to pay additional $0.35 cost also for per SMS/Voice notification?SMS/Voice Notifications (International) - # of users x25Additional SMS/Voice Notifications (International) -$0.35 per notification
2 On-call Management What is means of "1 rule Maximum"Routing Rules - 1 rule maximum
3 Advanced call center What is it means?Incoming Phone Call Routing (Phone Number Access)Incoming Phone Call Routing (International)
4 Incident management Only 100 incidents, it will be countable on all alerting or we can set for specific?Incidents - 100 incidents per month (account-wide)
Request you to please provide all details as per above ques?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.