Cards are now appearing in calendar with just raw text - and a limited number of characters. No list headings, no due dates. Any solutions for this?
It seems this is an unfortunate change, maybe with an update, to the power-up. I posted a similar concern a few hours before you and got a handful of agreeing disappointment. My team is using premium, so it's not just a free thing.
Welcome @David Fishel
Do you use Trello calendar view or some power-up?
I have been using a calendar powerup - without problems for the last two-three years, until today. I don't know if that is different from Trello calendar view. I am using a free version of Trello, so don't know that other options I have.
Hey @David Fishel, my app refreshed late morning and the features are back, at least in the premium realm.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.