I am new to using JIRA. I am sure this is a basic question about the different products of JIRA. I would appreciate any pointers of where to be looking.
We are looking to use JIRA to generate activity reports for a shift of approximately 10 people. The basic activity stream in JIRA has far too much noise to be useful. One person could generate 5 items for just one ticket by changing the resolution date, linking the ticket, changing the time esimate, or resolution date, etc.
What we are looking for, ideally, is a basic one liner about a ticket and any comments on the ticket. Essentially, what we need is an activity stream that is narrowed down, or even configurable for what type of events the activity stream reports on.
I have tried looking in the community and I cannot see a plugin that will do what we are looking for.
Would anybody be able to suggest which of the supporting JIRA products may be helpful? I am open to any ideas.
Thank you!