Hello,
I'm having trouble setting up the integration between Trello and Google Chat. When I add or mention the Trello bot in a Google Chat room, I receive this message:
"You haven't authorized with any Google Chat teams yet. To get started, add or mention the @Trello in a room you'd like to send alerts to."
I've tried mentioning @Trello in the room multiple times, but the response I get is:
"Trello for Google Chat @Trello help: for more information and help. @Trello reset: to unlink your account."
It seems that my account isn't authorizing properly, even though I've followed the instructions to add the bot and authenticate.
Here are some additional details:
- I am using a Workspace account.
- I have attempted to reset the integration by using "@Trello reset," but the issue persists.
Could you please assist me in troubleshooting this?
Thank you for your help!
Best regards,
Nikolas