Since implementing Confluence 4.3 for my company last year, I've been struggling to output professional quality customer documentation from it. First there was a bug with the excerpt macro output, which I raised here, and then I spent a day with our CSS guru trying to create a custom CSS, only to discover that we weren't able to override the default settings. Today I set up K15 Software's PDF Exporter plugin, created a template for the space, output some topics and, once again, none of my changes were in the PDF output. I also tried to implement a CSS workaround for the excerpt formatting problem described in this JIRA bug, but that didn't work either. I'm really at my wit's end in trying to resolve this, as I don't know if the cause is user error on my part, or there is something wrong with the default CSS override in Confluence 4.3. I *really* need to be able to output customer documentation from our product documentation space, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.