How can I disable this? Our confluence instance is not allowed to send data outside of our internal network.
The logfile shows the following error messages:
[adaptavist.analytics.common.GoogleAnalyticsService] sendDataToAnalytics Unable to send analytics data to google service!
According to https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=799015234 the problem is the content formatting plugin. When will this be fixed?
Hi Thomas,
My name is Rafael Franco and I'm the Tech Lead for the Product Team here at Adaptavist. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with Content Formatting Macros. We've issued a fix for analytics in our latest version 4.2.16.
Could you please update to this version and let me know if you're having further issues?
Thanks,
Rafael
We have version 4.2.17 here and this is not solved.
Log is full of this error and Confluence is very slow !!
Please fix it
Hi Yvan,
we disabled google analytics with the jvm parameter
-Dis.analytics.enabled=false
and got no errors anymore in the logfile
Thomas
Hello @Rafael Franco [Adaptavist],
Couldn't it be an option in plugin settings to send or do not send analytics info ?
Soundz like this is a crappy designed functionnality...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.