I pay for 1 account. I needed to make two boards for 1 project. I invited 3 people into each board. Do I have to pay for each member to be a part of the second board? How much of an increase will this be?
Yes, you will have to pay for each multi-board guest https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/
Hello Mama, the license is valid for the entire enviroment.So if those user already had licenses and the boards was inside the same Jira, you will need only a license for each user.
Hi @Gabriel Teixeira I believe this is about Trello, not Jira...
Kind Regards,
Mike
Hi @Mama Dee Price
Standard = 3* $6/month or $60/year = $18/month or $180/yr
Premium = 3* $12/month or $120/year = $36/month or $360/yr
Thank you, Mike. Yes this is about Trello. I appreciate your help
Kind regards,
Dee
So @Gaurav KatariaThey can be on the one board but I will have to pay for them if they are on the second board I will have to an additional $12 per month per user with a premium account?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.