Using JIRA v6.3.9
In issues we are no longer seeing JIRA strikethrough even though we used to see it when Resolution Field was assigned a value. Issues created in the past that had the JIRA strikethrough are still showing the strikethrough but new issues that get the Resolution field set are not showing JIRA strikethrough - has software changed?
Thoughts?
Hi, Craig.
This has not changed. Issues with a resolution should have a strikethrough.
Did you try reindexing? Maybe it will fix the issue.
Kind regards,Jaime Kirch da SilveiraAtlassian Cloud Support
Thank you kindly James,
I observe that strikethrough does NOT appear on 'Search for Issues' screen but does appear when Linking issues.
What are the rules to where strikethrough is visible?
Thank you for your expertise.
-craig
No problem, Craig.
I'm not absolutely sure how it works in JIRA v6.3, but generally the the issue search page doesn't show the strikethrough. I'm not sure if there's a way to work around it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.