Problem Description:
I am trying to integrate Google Drive with Trello using the official Google Drive Power-Up. However, when I try to connect my Google account, I get the following error message:
"This app is blocked. This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google has blocked this access."
I have already tried the recommended troubleshooting steps:
- I checked My Google Account permissions, and Trello is not listed among the apps with access.
- I cleared my browser cache and attempted the connection in an incognito window.
- The Allow less secure apps option is not available for my account.
- I also tried disconnecting and reconnecting the Google Drive Power-Up in Trello.
My Google account type is [specify if it’s a personal or corporate/Google Workspace account], and this error is fully blocking the integration. Could you provide any guidance or adjustments to enable the connection?