Simple SIL program not working as expected
watchers=addElementIfNotExist(watchers, "bgunkel");
and
%key%.watchers=addElementIfNotExist(watchers, "bgunkel");
are not adding 'bgunkel' as watcher
Anyone else had problem with SIL and wather field ??
Hi William,
Can you please give more details on this matter?
Are you trying to use this SIL script as a post-function? If so, on which transition?
What Jira and Jjupin version are you using?
Do you have any errors in the log?
Thanks.
Hi,
I found this to work just fine which is exactly what I need for one of our projects. First I made the components required. Then tested elements of the array for my value. Conditionally then add a watcher if value is found in array. My code is inserted as a post-function on the create transition to open. Here's my code:
//If the Component = Tempo add dt02765 user as watchernumber i;number marraySize;
marraySize = arraySize(components);for(i=0; i < marraySize; i = i + 1){ if(components[i] == "Tempo") { watchers = addElementIfNotExist(watchers, "dt02765"); }}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.