I am unable to remove a member from my workspace. The REMOVE X button does nothing.
@Melinda Brown are you a workspace admin?
This seems like it might be a bug - i assume if you can see the button you should have access to remove. Are you a paying user? If so, you can report a bug here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Thank you for your reply Brittany. Yes, I am a workspace admin. Currently, we are on a free account but are reviewing the upgrade features for the future. In the meantime, I need to ad a key user. Unfortunately, I can not until I remove the user I noted. Can you help me? I tried to submit a ticket, but the only option is to submit the issue here. Your assistance would be appreciated.
Melinda Brown
@Melinda Brown ill click a button to escalate this to support.
Thank you! The Account was updated to enable the ability to remove the user. We are good to go!
@Renato Fagaraz unfortunately I encountered the same problem.
Could someone from your team please remove the users from my board.
Thanks so much in advance!
Hey @Jacqueline Wegler !The problem raised here was regarding Workspace members, is that the issue you're having or is this regarding board members? From what you said, it looks like this article might be helpful to you! https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/removing-a-member-from-a-board/
@Renato Fagaraz thanks so much! I was able to remove the person from the board.
I"m having the same issue, unable to remove a member from the workspace
I am having the same issue. I need to remove 2 members and I'm unable to. Can someone please help?
Hello, I am having the same issue and need to remove a member but the remove button doesnt work? can someone help me?
Hello, I have the same issue, I am unable to remove a member from my workspace. The REMOVE X button does nothing.
I have the same issue, cant remove a member from our workspace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.