How to add two numeric field in post function at workflow.
I must get a result:
numeric1 + numeric2 = numeric3
How could I achieve this in workflow ? Please help.
Sumit's answer gives you a script field on an issue. This is a solution you've been told several times already, but ignored.
It does not happen in the workflow. If you want to calculate a field in the workflow, then you need a post function (again, something you've been told several times before).
The question that you've refused to answer in other conversations remains what you actually want from this calculation. Is a scripted field on an issue what you want? Or a field you can edit after an initial calculation is made? Or a field somewhere else?
Use calculated number field :
formula should be
@Formula: (issue.get("customfield_XXXXX") != null ? issue.get("customfield_XXXXX") : 0) + (issue.get("customfield_XXXYZ") != null ? issue.get("customfield_XXXYZ") : 0) +(issue.get("customfield_XXXYZU") != null ? issue.get("customfield_XXXYZU") : 0) -->
it will work everywhere within JIRA [so no transition restriction will be applied]
XXXXX – ID of calculated number field which shown sum
XXXYZ – First Number field
XXXYZU – Second Number field
And this formulas are in workflows too ? How to learn Jira formulas ? Why You writing a lot != ? issue
Where Coul I put this formula in workflows ?
And You told about Workflows or about Misc fields ?
Mayby that's why it dificult to understand JIRA in first time. So how could I sum in workflow by post function two numer filds ? I know I'm ashing very easy Question for You, but how could I do it ?
Find or write a post-function to do it. You *still* need to tell us what you want from this field - you haven't answered the question about where you want it to appear.
... or how it should behave. Read only or editable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.