Hello very good morning.
I need to please change the billing from yearly to monthly please. From my account it is not possible for me.
Can you please help me? It is important to resolve it as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot
Hi @Tanya Paleta
The best way to change is to ask your Org admin to do it.
It seems you don't have access to the billing section under admin.atlassian.com?
Reach out to Atlassian if you can create tickets here:
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact
Regards
Hello!In fact, I am the administrator of the account, I created it.
Is there another way? I have submitted tickets and have not received a response.
Thank you
@Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_
What do you see under admin.atlassian.com -> billing. Can you send us a screenshot please?
If you select billing -> 3 dots besides the product -> select change. Are you able to see the option to change/
Hi!Sorry, I don't understand you.
I'm admin in my Trello's account and I need to change my billing to monthly please. Actually I have this form annually.Can you help me please?
I wan't to cancel my account, I need only change the billing.
Thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.