I am having the worst time trying to figure this out. The worst part is I had it all settled, and played around with my rules and broke them. What I'm trying to do: if a card contains the name Tim, label it 'Tim'. If a card does not contain Tim, but does contain the word 'time', label it 'Stacey'. If a card contains both, label 'Tim'. What I'm running into is that when I write the word 'time', Trello picks up on the tim and automatically wants to include it in the 'Tim' label. Current situation: I have tried various versions of "If card name CONTAINS Tim but DOES NOT CONTAIN time, label 'Tim'"; "If card name DOES NOT CONTAIN Tim but DOES CONTAIN time, label 'Stacey'" - this is the one that doesn't seem to be working. I had it working last week. What am I missing?? I've also tried (and this was what worked last week) "If card name CONTAINS time but DOES NOT CONTAIN Tim, remove 'Tim' label, add 'Stacey' label. Now that same rule doesn't work. I've cleared all older rules, there aren't any that are overriding each other...........................