Background: Yes, I logged out and back in, restarted, etc, etc. This happened on it's own without my intervention.
I was typing an email in Outlook on screen 1 (I have 2 screens) and Trello was open on screen 2. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Trello cards shuffling around. For .1 second I was omg I'm hacked somehow lol since Trello was moving things by itself without the window even being selected (since I was actively typing in another program on another screen). Looks like it randomly sorted all cards on all lists
- From my understanding this can't be undone, right?
- Is this a known issue or a bug that only me and maybe a select few are experiencing?
- How do I report it?
- When I try and sort them, I see there's no Date Completed nor Date Moved/Updated. Also, sorting by Due Date only sorts them by reverse due date. Is there any way to sort by actual Due Date and not in reverse?