I created a "Template" board to be used for tracking project progression. I tried copying a "template" to another board, and then enabled all the automations on that board.
The board copied across fine, however, whenever I do an action that triggers an automation (such as adding a label, or adding item to checklist) the action of the automation is not occurring and the board remains unchanged from the automation. All of these automations worked on the original template board in another workspace, however I reached my automation limit in the former workspace, hence why the board was copied to a new workspace.
I know that the automations should be working since every action (like adding a label) is causing the automation counter in the Activity tab of automations to accrue 1 each time.
can you please help? this appears (from my experience and perspective) to be a break down between the server and the board, so the server is receiving triggers for automations, and it incrementing the used automations counter, but is not applying the actions to the board.
Update: I've realised, that when a board is copied, all links relate to the original linked item/card from the original board. So, if I click on a link in the copied board, it will take me to the original board in a different workspace.
So, my new question: Is there a way to copy a board without the links being attached to the original board? or any suggestions of approaches on scripting board creation so the automation limit is not affected?
Thank you