I understand that I can create a filter subscription, so whenever the conditions of the filter are met, I am notified. While I need to be notified as soon as possible when the condition is met, I don't want to continue to receive subsequent reminders. Here is my query:
status = Escalated AND component = "Business Analysis" AND assignee is EMPTY)
Our process is once I am notified that the above condition is met, I assign the ticket. However until I get a chance to do this, I continue to receive emails. I can't change the frequency since I do want to be alerted as soon as possible, but I don't always have a chance to assign the ticket in a timely fashion since sometimes this happens at night or on weekends.
Is there another way to be notified when a ticket is created with these conditions, similar to how I would be notified if someone assigned me to a ticket?