Hello,
I am testing Jira and I can find a way to see a Time sheet report per user for all users.
A simple way for me to verify my team has logged their work on a daily basis.
I enforce my team to enter hours spent every day (mening, they must dispatch 8 hours everyday).
The very next morning, I want to be able to see what time they reported overall (no matter the issue, the task, etc.). So i can very esaily track the ones who did not do it.
I also need to be able to drill down and see what issue they logged time yeterday (per user).
I can see a Time sheet on my board but it ia by Issues and for a specific user, not what I need.
Being able to simply follow this reporting is crutial to me.
Please advice.
Best regards,
Marc HEURTAUT
mh@oxatis.com